Re: [Rabbits] About the Wiki

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Oct 2005 10:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
> I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to set up [a fan
wiki]somewhere. Although I
> would think that the Labs would want something "official", not just
> randomly set up on someone's private web space...

There is a wiki out there for Icehouse games.  I'm helping put together
an "official" page, but I have a few finishing touches and then it
needs to be blessed.  I promise to put more effort into getting this
out, even if it means I have to slow down how often I make my
Homeworlds moves.  ;)

-JEEP

http://mail.yahoo.com