[Rabbits] Got EcoFluxx

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 8 Nov 2005 16:40:06 -0500
Title: Got EcoFluxx

I picked up my copy of EcoFluxx last weekend.  I like the subtle background patterns in the color strips, and the artwork is beautiful, though I do miss the zombie bears from the Looney playtest deck. ;)

I look forward to playing some games.  Since both my wife and our baby have been under the weather, I've not had any game time this week.  Hopefully this weekend I'll have some bears eating fish swimming in water that hopefully doesn’t get polluted while I'm composting. :)

Topher