[Rabbits] promoting the Looney Labs Holiday Special

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 27 Nov 2005 09:43:31 -0500
Wonderful Rabbits -

you have probably seen this on one of our other lists...
but I wanted to specifically point out that last line to our rabbits.

We've got a fabulous Holiday Special this year!

We will give you a FREE copy of Flowers & Fluxx (a $24 value)

... if you spend $60+ in our online game store.

<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=261>

Flowers & Fluxx is the ideal gift - six happy flowers to make someone smile, and a Fluxx deck to keep them entertained. Includes an exclusive promo card, Flowers! We will even send you an extra copy of the Flowers promo card for yourself with your order, so you can give your free Flowers & Fluxx away as a gift.

Please come do some of your holiday shopping in our online games store!

... and please help us spread the word online about this great holiday special.

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)
http://www.looneylabs.com
customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you hang out online someplace where you can mention our games and post a link to this special - <http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=261> ?

Please help us get the word out about this Holiday Special and help us give away a lot of copies of Flowers & Fluxx!

Thanks for helping us promote our games!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)