[Rabbits] [Event] HallowCon by Amy LoCurto

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 27 Nov 2005 13:00:30 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Amy LoCurto has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Franny

========
Title: HallowCon
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Date: 10/28 - 30/05

In Chattanooga, there is this guy named Dutch, who with a crew of about 50 other people of all ages, continues to host the most delightfully well balanced and fun conventions.  They have an open bar, provide meals, raise loads of money for charity through all sorts of crazy contests, plus the tyical movie rooms, dealers room, panels, costume contest, and of course gaming.  I had the chance to teach quite a few pyramid games, inspiring interested players by walking around with a prepared volcano board as if it were a serving tray.  Littloe kids to full grown adults followed me out of the con suite just to play with "the pretty little pieces".  Some long time fans had to squeeze in a game of Chrononauts and definately played a large amount of Fluxx (people wanted to try the new Eco-Fluxx pretty badly). I also had people completing the Little Experiment for prizes, and there was always someone saying, "I need a different sticker, can we try this?, I need it!" Yippee, stickers a!
 ll around! As usual, Dutch hosted a most excellent weekend.