[Rabbits] A General Request

  • FromLaurie Menke <laurie_menke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Jan 2006 14:46:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi all...I have a request regarding postings
requesting rabbit help for Experiments, cons, etc.  I
would like to request that we make it standard
procedure to list the state (or country if outside the
US) in the subject line.  Something like:  "Rabbits
needed in California."  I get a lot of mail, and it
would make it much easier on me if I didn't have to
open and search through e-mails, sometimes even going
to web links, in order to determine where an event
will be.  Comments or differing views are welcome.

Thanks!

Laurie