Re: [Rabbits] Genericon Labs experiment

  • FromMildred Cady <mildred.cady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 2 Jan 2006 07:37:22 -0500
Marnen and I can bring our experiment kit, with extra stashes.  We can also run Zendo and Icehouse if you'd like.

On 1/1/06, Kyle Normandin <handofposyden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be hosting/running a mini-experiment at genericon (genericon.union.rpi.edu) at the following times

Friday--9:30 pm - 1:30 am
Saturday--7 pm - 11 pm
Sunday--1:30 pm - 5 pm

Games to be offered are Chrononauts, Aquarius, Fluxx 3.0, Nanofictionary, and Are you a Werewolf?

If any rabbits can make it and brings along a few stashes of Pyramids we could turn this into a little experiment.

Genericon runs January 27th till the 29th