Re: [Rabbits] A General Request

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 1 Jan 2006 19:29:29 -0800 (PST)
Agreed. I don't think I can make it to Albany NY this month.
I had to look in the web site's directions 'cause the Con is
so small they don't expect people outside their area to know
about the thing! (They didn't even have the city/town/college
name on the directions. I still don't know what campus its on.)

Eh, would have helped. Good idea Laruie.

Black
Indy guy w/ the big-red-die hat.