Re: [Rabbits] Genericon Labs experiment

  • FromMarnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 01 Jan 2006 20:47:49 -0500
On Jan 1, 2006, at 11:33 AM, Kyle Normandin wrote:

I'll be hosting/running a mini-experiment at genericon (genericon.union.rpi.edu) at the following times

Friday--9:30 pm - 1:30 am
Saturday--7 pm - 11 pm
Sunday--1:30 pm - 5 pm

Games to be offered are Chrononauts, Aquarius, Fluxx 3.0, Nanofictionary, and Are you a Werewolf?

If any rabbits can make it and brings along a few stashes of Pyramids we could turn this into a little experiment.

Count me in, and Millie Cady as well. E-mail me privately to coordinate if you like.

Genericon runs January 27th till the 29th

Best,
--
|\  /|                 |  _ |/  | Marnen Laibow-Koser
Need Mac help?  Call me at      | marnen@xxxxxxxxxx
+1 (888) 464-3646 ext. 0158454! | http://www.marnen.org