Re: [Rabbits] Genericon Labs experiment

  • FromMarnen Laibow-Koser <marnen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 02 Jan 2006 11:41:02 -0500
On Jan 2, 2006, at 10:57 AM, Andrew Zorowitz wrote:

Did you all like your location last year? Did the giant chessboard work out?

I was not there last year. The year before, the giant Kill Dr. Lucky board seemed like an excellent location, but that was with the big cardboard pyramids. Does anyone have a set of those? That would be great.

Andrew

From: rabbits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rabbits- bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mildred Cady
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 7:37 AM
To: Rabbits Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Genericon Labs experiment

Marnen and I can bring our experiment kit, with extra stashes. We can also run Zendo and Icehouse if you'd like.

Millie, so far as I know, neither you nor I have played Icehouse yet. Did you mean IceTowers?

Kyle, of the games you mentioned, I could potentially run Chrononauts (heck, we could do über-Chrono!), Aquarius, and Fluxx. Millie, what about you?

Should we take this to private e-mail?

Best,
--
|\  /|                 |  _ |/  | Marnen Laibow-Koser
Need Mac help?  Call me at      | marnen@xxxxxxxxxx
+1 (888) 464-3646 ext. 0158454! | http://www.marnen.org