Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit needed in Lemoyne, PA

  • FromPsilan <psilan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Jan 2006 10:54:01 -0800 (PST)
So I guess it falls the Harrisburg Rabbit to go and
teach him some games. ;)

Actually, this is kind of neat. I'd never heard of his
game shop before and according to MapQuest, it's
roughly 10 minutes from my office. So I get to teach
some games and check out a new game shop in one trip.

I'll call the store once I get off work and see what I
can set up (... unless someone else has already
volunteered before me; I'm only set to receive the
Rabbits list digest.)

Regards,
Timothy Eller
psilan@xxxxxxxxx