Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit needed in Lemoyne, PA

  • From"Superdairyboy" <superdairyboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Jan 2006 18:16:57 -0500

  Hey I don't want to sound Ignorant but the question going through my
head is how can you have a game only emporium and not have the desire to
play the games or understand how to play them. I'd assume(I know you
should not assume) that if you run a Game store that you would love games
and Play them. we are always playing games here.

   Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:31:57 -0500
To: Rabbits Discussion List <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit needed in Lemoyne, PA

gwen wrote:
> For those of us who are in PA and wondered where Lemoyne was, it's
> just SW of Harrisburg.
>
> Alas for me, though.  There is no way I can bus there from Pittsburgh.
:)

I could drive out there, but it's about a four hour drive one way.

I'm not working right now (sigh), so I could even do it on a weekday,
but that would be a full day of driving for an hour or two of demos.

It's less than two hours from Baltimore, so maybe some MD Rabbit
would be willing to take the trip?

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans                              eeyore@xxxxxxxx