Re: [Rabbits] Origins

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 12 Jan 2006 06:33:43 -0500
--On 1/11/06 Chris Ballowe <cballowe@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there going to be a lab at Origins?

yes... there will be a Lab, it's just slow going on the planning... we will be discussing the schedule any moment now on the Origins list

Will there be a Looney Labs booth at Origins?

yes, although it will take a lot less work to run it this year

last year we partnered with 5 booths to sell our games, and we had no booth presence that we ourselves hung out in. this year, we are partnering with 1 booth to sell our games, and they are providing us with a 10x10 spot in their booth that we can drape in tie-dye and run demo games in.

again... the scheduling will begin any moment now... the deadline pushed till the end of January this year (it used to be the 10th) so we ignored it over the Holidays but we are picking it up again now.

All Rabbits who plan to be at Origins and want to help run events should get signed up on the Origins planning list!

Thanks for helping us promote our games!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)