[Rabbits] Re: Re: Rabbits Digest, Vol 8, Issue 15

  • Fromthird200@xxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 18 Jan 2006 00:55:18 -0500

 -Marlene-
That's a lot better.  The only problem now is the very lowest point on the letters is cut off.  You can't see the curl on my lowercase g and the rest of it is unconfortably close to the line.  Maybe i'm just being picky.
~Michael~
Message: 1
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:09:53 -0500
From: Marlene Bruce <marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit Business Cards
To: Rabbits Discussion List <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Michael,

I've just increased the font size on the Rabbit Business cards to 12 point.
Please try the updated version and let me know if it works for you. I
thought I had set the PDF to vary the font size depending on what was typed
in, but it doesn't seem to be working as intended.

Here's where you can get the business card (and other useful info):
http://www.looneylabs.com/Rabbits/TheLibrary/

Hope this works, and thanks for being a Rabbit (all of you)!

Marlene