[Rabbits] [Event] Ct Gamers Guild Event by Daniel Cisek

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Jan 2006 02:14:43 -0000
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Daniel Cisek has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=dcisek

========
Title: Ct Gamers Guild Event
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut
Date: 12-11-2005

I have organized a monthly game club run at our local National Guard armory. This was the first time I ran demos of your games. The entire event saw about 60 people, with 20 people trying out various Looney Labs games. I have a photo on our Game Club website at www.ctgamersguild.com. This is a free event I use to promote games and gaming to people who would enjoy them and for people who have never seen them. The event was a success and more will be following. Some of the people attending used to be regulars at my former game store, Haunted Chapel Games, others are new players who have heard of our events through word-of-mouth.