[Rabbits] [Event] Top Deck Demo Day 29.01.06 by Carol Townsend

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 4 Feb 2006 22:52:56 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Carol Townsend has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=AlchemyTeacher

========
Title: Top Deck Demo Day 29.01.06
Location: Downers Grove, IL
Date: 29 Jan 2005

Top Deck games is a great game store in Downers Grove, IL who has been asking for Rabbits to come play games with them!  They scheduled a "demo day" in which 6 different game companies had reps there to show off their games - and I was there from 10 - 4 for Looney Labs.

I played a lot of Fluxx and Aquarius and tried out the new game of Treehouse (3rd edition rules) with a bunch of different people.  Dar (one of the owners of Top Deck) had gotten a Non-purple Purple Bag filled with Looney Goodness, but was currently only stocking Fluxx in her store.  So, playing a lot of Fluxx (and handing out lots of Time Vortex promo cards) will hopefully move a few people to pick up a deck or two for themselves.  And now that she's seen the pyramids and Aquarius at work, she's looking towards expanding her line.

I'm already planning to be back for her next Demo Day (scheduled in November) and we might be back there a few more times, just to have some more fun!