[Rabbits] [Event] Open demo at JaGC by Robert Garlinghouse

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Feb 2006 16:22:20 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Robert Garlinghouse has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Gergle

========
Title: Open demo at JaGC
Location: Just a Game Con
Date: Feb 4th & 5th 2006

I arranged for some table space at Just a Game Con, and made our stock of Looney Labs games available for any Rabbits in attendance. We had 3 Rabbits at the Con, with at least one of us available 28 of the 32 straight hours.  While not a full fledged Experiment, it gave us a presence and games on hand to demonstrate.  I got 2 players for Chrononauts, one had played before, and one was new.  Both had a good time.