[Rabbits] [Event] GALACTIC QUEST by Lisa Schmitz

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 24 Feb 2006 13:54:20 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Lisa Schmitz has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=MagicalcellistLisa

========
Title: GALACTIC QUEST
Location: Atlanta, GA
Date: February 17 - February 18

Rob, Gary and I went to Galactic Quest in Atlanta and ran Fluxx, Chrononauts along with Are You A Werewolf ? quite a few times. We also did a game of Aquarius. As far as how many people played it varied. There were times when there were 4 players, others when there were 9 players. In all I would say that Galactic had a good turn out of about 47 people counted at Midnight since it was a 24 hour gaming get together. We had a quite a few people interested in buying Looney Lab games.