Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Mensa Regional Gathering by Diane Sudduth

  • From"Nimrod Jones" <nimrod@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 24 Feb 2006 19:38:18 -0000
Title: Message

This is a great report illustrating how infectious these games can be amongst otherwise "non-gamers". They are generally very popular with my non-gamer friends, too.

I enjoyed reading this report.