[Rabbits] [Event] Biff Bam Boom Demos by Jim McMahon

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 25 Feb 2006 16:47:39 -0500
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Jim McMahon has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=jimmcmahon

========
Title: Biff Bam Boom Demos
Location: Biff Bam Boom, Springfield, MA
Date: 2/21/06

I had a demo at Biff Bam Boom's weekly Game Night. I had Fluxx, Eco-Fluxx, Family Fluxx, and Are You A Werewolf. I arrived wearing my Werewolf T-Shirt. There were about 10 people that showed up. I showed them Fluxx, and in no time there were 3 groups playing each of the Fluxxes. After a short time I switched decks between the groups, then did it again so everyone played each deck. After that we spent a while playing AYAW?. By the end of the night 3 people had bought Fluxx ond/or AYAW? from the store.