[Rabbits] GAMA Trade Show wrap-up

  • FromJosh Drobina <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 19 Mar 2006 18:48:16 -0500
Hi, everyone!

We had an awesome show in Las Vegas this past week. Alison created a humongous tie-dyed Tree that hanged from our Skybox in the Riviera Convention Center, affectionately nicknamed our Treehouse. Pictures should be showing up soon on wunderland.com's weekly news.

Speaking of Treehouse, we gave lots and lots of Treehouse demos and sample copies away to the retailers attending the show. The response was overwhelmingly positive about the game and the new packaging. Thirty-nine new Retailer Rabbits signed up at the show as well!

In addition, the Plush Daddy-O's are finally ready to order. We've got them in stock at our warehouse and ready to ship. Their cost is 17 Rabbit Points. I hope you enjoy them!

http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=272&List=Dangling+Carrot

Thanks for being Rabbits!

Josh Drobina (rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd