[Rabbits] [Event] Penguicon 4.0 by Lewis Reynolds

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 May 2006 15:39:48 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Lewis Reynolds has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=Mr_Eff

========
Title: Penguicon 4.0
Location: Livonia, MI
Date: April 21-23, 2006

Penguicon 4.0 was one of the best times I've had playing Loony Labs games. This was my first time working as an official Demo Rabbit. Friday night was great. We got a 3-4 hour game of "Are You a Werewolf?" going. Saturday I spent lots of time in the game room learning and then teaching people how to play "Treehouse" and playing "Aquarius". I also had lots of fun winning and losing a couple games against Andy Loony during the Andy Vs. Everyone. Saturday night was a bit of a letdown as the mega Werewolf game did flop after only 3 games. Sunday afternoon saw a couple games of ÜberChrononauts, Just Desserts and more "Treehouse". I had lots of fun and met lots of people including some local Rabbits I had wanted to meet.