RE: [Rabbits] Beer & Pretzels, Burton-on-Trent, UK, 13th-14th May 2006

  • From"Jennifer Waddington" <very_evil_kitten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 May 2006 00:59:38 +0100

Quick additional: I will not be attending the convention after all, due to personal reasons (i.e. I'm even more insane and off-edge than usual and really _can't_ handle a convention this week without being so sedated I'm useless). Dunk's already said that he'll be there, and the Other Half will transport the infamous Purple Boxes of Stuff, so you don't even need to bring anything. Just pay on the door and ask the Spirit Games guys where the table is.

Jennifer

Subject: [Rabbits] Beer & Pretzels, Burton-on-Trent, UK, 13th-14th May 2006
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 23:05:02 +0100

Just a quick reminder that this gaming weekend is coming up, and they are expecting us. Details are at http://www.spiritgames.co.uk/bnpdetails.php and fingers crossed, I won't go down with 'flu at the last minute again so should be able to do some Rabbitting as well as sending along the kit. Please post to this list if you're thinking of coming along. I'll see what I can do about cookies.

Jennifer