[Rabbits] Advice on Starting a Warren

  • From"Matthew Barrett" <cleyshon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 11 May 2006 14:59:15 -0700
I'm starting a warren at the science and education store where I work (www.ecoedresources.com). Anyone have any advice for how to get a strong warren going? What games are the quick hooks to recruit new rabbits? What are the best draws for game days? I've been a referee at the local gaming convention (http://grailquestcon.com) and might try to do some demos there this year. Any advice is appreciated!

M. Barrett
Jacksonville, FL
"All of us are born with a set of instinctive fears--of falling, of the dark, of lobsters, of falling on lobsters in the dark, or speaking before a Rotary Club, and of the words "Some Assembly Required." --Dave Barry