[Rabbits] Store in NJ needs a Rabbit!

  • FromCarol <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 23 Jun 2006 15:46:28 -0500
Hey Folks,

If there's anyone near Flemington, NJ, Stacy (the store owner) said she could really use a Rabbit. She just bought the House Copy bag and doesn't really know how to play a lot of the games. So, really, there's 2 requests:

1) stop by the store and hang out and play games w/ Stacy and some folks there:
Stacy Korn
Comic Fusion
42 Main St.
Flemington, NJ 08822
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 908.788.0599

2) there's a game day coming up on July 8th. Stacy REALLY wants a Rabbit on that day, because they are getting together with the gelatto store across the way and having a big game and ice cream day between the two of them. Stacy said their ice cream is really good and made on site - AND that she'd be willing to spring for ice cream if you run some demos on that day.

Now how's THAT for a deal??

If you're interested, contact Stacy and set up the logistics. Then make sure you write up a report so we can give you your rabbit points!

Thanks folks! I know this is really short notice, but I told Stacy on the phone today that I'd try to get the word out.

And in case we don't say it enough, you guys rock!

Carol Townsend
Sales Rabbit
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=CarolT
and The Looney Labs Rabbit Team