Re: [Rabbits] Are you a werewolf? Question

  • FromDavid Mc <davidmcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 05 Jul 2006 06:11:51 -0400

On 7/4/2006 12:43:04 PM, Billy Brahma (billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
Can we please have Andy. Kristen or Josh.. basicly lay it down like it was

at the meetings at last years Dragon Con or this years Origins...

The game needs to be played as its listed to be played.. no additions, no

stacking, no messing with it.

I fully agree and would play by the game rules if I were to demonstrate the game as I would with any game.

When I was doing the game with the additional roles I was not demo'ing the game, nor was I using an official deck. I just found it interesting how the additional roles change the dynamics of the game as does revealing or not revealing the role of the victim.