Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Shane's Origins Events by Shane Tilton

  • FromCraig Forbes <cpforbes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Jul 2006 15:54:32 -0500
On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 04:46:39PM -0400, lisa wrote:
> I can't figure out how to get on the roster. It doesn't seem to work.

You need to have an account on the system and be logged in.  When you are
logged in you should see a button at the bottom of the list of rabbits
attending the convention that says "Add Your Name".

If you continue to have problems you can email me off list and I can help
you get signed up.

 -Craig