Re: [Rabbits] [Event] Shane's Origins Events by Shane Tilton

  • FromKristin Looney <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 06 Jul 2006 14:51:17 -0400
Thanks Shane!
For all your help at Origins, and for this awesome report!

I particularly like this bit:

Finally, I left the lab to demo "Treehouse" in the open areas
of the con around midnight. I played "Treehouse" til 1 A.M.

YAY!  our promo card distribution system was a great success!

Any rabbits who want to help give out trees at GenCon:

 * Get on this Roster: <http://tinyurl.com/mhhc5>
 * And on this Planning List: <http://tinyurl.com/mmhsg>

Any rabbits who want to help give out trees at Dragon*Con:

 * Get on this Roster: <http://tinyurl.com/pbhz2>
 * And on this Planning List: <http://tinyurl.com/m7vdw>

And please stay tuned as we figure out how we are
going to make trees/forests available for you guys to
hand out at smaller conventions...

Please keep those event reports coming...
what else did all our Rabbits do last weekend at Origins?

-Kristin (aka she who is itching to give away lots of rabbit points)