[Rabbits] Shout out to "North of SanFran" Rabbits

  • FromCarol Townsend <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 13 Jul 2006 15:20:27 -0500
Hey all,

I talked to Linda Hamm at the Early Work Toy Station in Petaluma and they've got a HUGE anniversary blast party happening on Sunday 17 Sept. They'd LOVE to have a rabbit (or 5) there to help out and do Looney Demos and promote Treehouse and Fluxx and all our games.

If you live nearby and want to rack up a few Rabbit points to spend in the Dangling Carrot (I mean, how many of you have got your Volcano Caps yet???) then please contact the store and set up how things will go.

Here's the details:
Early Work Toy Station
601 Petaluma Blvd. N.
Petaluma, CA 94952
707-765-1993

Please let us know if you plan to go - next time I call Linda to see if she needs a restock, I'd love to be able to say "Hey, yeah... we've got this many Rabbits who plan to show up!"

thanks folks!

Carol