Re: [Rabbits] Some questions about Cosmic Coasters

  • From"Chris Ballowe" <cballowe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 Aug 2006 19:15:53 -0700
Remember your special powers.  You might want to use the Early Warning System so you can move out of the way most of the time.

You only get spare parts when attacking if you opponent has Stinging Defense.

Being able to play RPS is a big part of the game.  I know of people that use dice instead but I think it changes the game too much but it might be best for some.

I usually try to take out two of my oppentents control points so that he can not teleport to me.

Have you played TreeHouse yet?

Chris Ballowe
cballowe[at]comcast.net
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Rabbits] Some questions about Cosmic Coasters

He always goes from his teleport pad .. he only need to have 2 ships on HIS pad he teleports from.. right. Oh, so I guess it does take more than 7 turns... I forgot about thatpart.  I guess.....But every 2-3 turns he was killing me.. and we were just going from pad to pad the first couple times you played. like you mentioned, so we changed it and All gavin does is land on my ships to kill them. Connor must be really bad at RPS- he always loses. So gavin would attack Connor when he needed to build anew ship. I am thinking Cosmic Costers just isnt for us right now. I'd love to be able to play it andhave it work, but it doesn't.... maybe we need to give it a break. And I lost a couple ships to Connor. I am just bad at this game. I will have to go play Set or Boggle to feel better.... and set my drink on my Cosmic Coaster....

He is like that in Eco Fluxx too. All he wants to do is lay Play All and Hand Limit 0, so no one has anything. I think maybe he is just mean.....LOL.

Thanks-

~~Disappointed Kimberly