[Rabbits] [Event] GenCon 06 by Steven Black

  • FromSuperFRED <superfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 Aug 2006 11:47:31 -0400
This is an auto-generated report from SuperFRED regarding an event that Steven Black has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=srblack1167

========
Title: GenCon 06
Location: Indy
Date: 8-14-06

Well, GenCon was an amazing adventure yet again.

This year, I had the opportunity to participate in AYaWW
for hours on end on Friday (4) and Saturday (6). I was
even able to get thee villages to agree to only have 6
Villagers (3 others were the special cards). Those were
some dynamic games!!! (I love small, inquisitor villages!)

Now, as a Rabbit, I didn't get but a few hours in the lab
this year. However, I did see ALOT of people with most all
of the stickers. That meant that I got to play the games
that most people don't get a chance to play - Zendo, Just
Deserts, etc.

I even had the opportunity to give out 3 or 4 of my promo
cards that I always carry with me. When I give a player a
new sticker, I'll then give them one promo card for every
3 unique stickers they've earned each expiriment. I then
try to get them to play a different game so they can earn
one of my other cards too.... I love giving things away!

Eventhough I had Palm all weekend, I only gave out 3. I
guess I was more excited about playing some of the more
advanced games - and players in the lab had all 3 by the
time I showed up to demo.

Well, now I am off to order some more promo cards to give
away to the many people I see with stickers! I love Rabbit
Points! The let me feel like the Great Pumpkin, Santa
Clause, and especially the Easter Bunny all in one!

See you at Origins next year!

Steven Black