Re: [Rabbits] AYAW? The Challenging!!!

  • From"Mary Hooker-myers" <mhookerm@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 08 Sep 2006 11:53:49 -0400
I accept the challenge as a student, employee, and student advisor at Columbus State Community College. Except the student group I advise is having a Ohio Region Halloween Movie Day on Saturday that will run up to midnight, so we (the Myers clan) will organize AYAW games that day.

Mary Hooker-Myers

>>> tiltons@xxxxxxxx 09/08/06 9:40 AM >>>

Okay Cats and Kittens,

            Let me issue a challenge to all of the demo rabbits that live near a university or college. Many colleges or universities have a ?Student Activities Board? which plans the activities for the college. During Halloween (which is on Tuesday), offer to organize an Are You A Werewolf? game at the Student Union/Commons/etc. Normally, they look for easy (i.e. really cheap) ways of entertaining students. Hold the game for 3 to 4 hours and promote it. I?m doing at Ohio University.