[Rabbits] List moderation

  • FromJosh Drobina <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Sep 2006 18:08:17 -0400
Hi everyone!

I'm going to remove the moderation from the list now. Thanks very much for bearing with us through these trying times. :)

Please know that we at Looney Labs do monitor these lists very closely, and if there's ever a post that seems inappropriate, the correct course of action is to email me at rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx--please don't take matters into your own hands. Most likely we'll already have noticed the post and taken care of it ourselves.

As a reminder, you can view the list policy at: