Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse terminology

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Sep 2006 18:10:04 -0400

Actually, according to the Introducing Treehouse brochure...

A Stash is a full set of 15 pieces all in one color...

A Set is a set of 15 in five different colors...

A nest is a set of three single color pieces arranged top down.. 3 pip.. 2.. pip.. 1 pip..

A Tree is the same set of three in any color scheme in the opposite alignment top down.. 1.. 2.. 3..

Pawns = 1 pip smalls

Drones = 2 pip mediums

Queens = 3 pip Large

Through admittedly.. the brochure refers to the 5 different colors as a set.. the label on the tube still refers to the product as "a stash of 15 playing peices." So you have me.. Right or Wrong.. my above explaination.. comes from there explaination in said documention to retailers and available for free to Rabbits.

Robert Bunn

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###