Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse terminology

  • From<dbmarron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 13 Sep 2006 9:30:30 -0700
---- TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is a treehouse tube a stash or a set?

A STASH is a set of fifteen pyramids: 5 small (1 pip), 5 medium (2 pip), and 5 large (3 pip). One grouping of one of each is (I think) a NEST or a SET.

Pyramids are NESTED when they are stacked (from top to bottom) large-medium-small, so that the medium and small are completely covered. A TREE is when they are stacked small-medium-large, so they look like a tree.

> Is there an easier way of referring to the Game itself, the stash/set,
> and the distribution system, other than those inelegant terms?

Well, since those are the ones the Looneys use, and THEY designed it... :)

> What's the secret password to get into the treehouse? And is there a
> rope ladder, or do you need to climb the tree?

There's always a ladder available for us non-athletes. As for the secret password...well, then it wouldn't be secret, would it? :)

Dave (APPman) the Blab Rabbit who talks too much :-D)))