Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse terminology

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Sep 2006 20:10:36 -0400
On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 09:30:30AM -0700, dbmarron@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ---- TheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Is a treehouse tube a stash or a set?
>
> A STASH is a set of fifteen pyramids: 5 small (1 pip), 5 medium (2
> pip), and 5 large (3 pip). One grouping of one of each is (I think) a
> NEST or a SET.

Yes, but a STASH is a set of fifteen pyramids all of the same color.
Is there a comparable term for a set of fifteen pyramids in five
different colors such that there is one of each size in each color?  I
think it would be confusing to use stash in this way, as one tube of
Treehouse would make a pretty confusing Icehouse stash.  It would be
useful to have a standard term for what comes in the Treehouse tube if
we don't have one already.