Re: [Rabbits] Treehouse terminology

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 14 Sep 2006 19:56:40 -0500
Yes, but a STASH is a set of fifteen pyramids all of the same color.
Is there a comparable term for a set of fifteen pyramids in five
different colors such that there is one of each size in each color?  I
think it would be confusing to use stash in this way, as one tube of
Treehouse would make a pretty confusing Icehouse stash.  It would be
useful to have a standard term for what comes in the Treehouse tube if
we don't have one already.

Hence why I asked the question to begin with. :)

Except the confusion I was trying to resolve (the topic kind of veered) was how to differentiate the distribution ideology, from the game, from the tube (or set).

A "Treehouse Set"?
This goes well with an "Icehouse Set" of four stashes.

So then we get Treehouse Sets (1), 3house sets (3), and Icehouse sets (5).

and ummm... a xenoloraimbolic Icehouse set! (10 stashes, or 5xboth treehouse sets)

-Evan