[Rabbits] Upcoming Events

  • FromJosh Drobina <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 05 Oct 2006 11:51:08 -0400
Hi everyone!

Are there any upcoming events at which you'll be attending and promoting Looney Labs games? Please let me know about them--we'd like to list all the upcoming events that our Rabbits will be attending on the front page of Wunderland.com at the bottom of the weekly update. We don't have many events there now, but we'd love to help promote the fact that you'll be out Rabbitting!

If you'd like to be listed, send an email to event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "Upcoming Event." Please include the date, location, and if possible, a link to the convention website in your email.

Thanks for being Rabbits, and thanks for promoting our games at conventions this fall!

Josh Drobina (event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Rabbit Coordinator
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=joshd