Re: [Rabbits] Upcoming Events

  • FromJosh Drobina <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 05 Oct 2006 12:09:14 -0400
Carol Townsend will be attending ChiTag to represent Looney Labs this year. Carol's been getting lots of great experience running a booth at trade shows for us--she ran our booth all by herself at ACD Distribution's Gamesday event this year, and she'll be attending the Alliance Midwest Open House coming up in a couple of weeks in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Once several years ago, she ran a booth for Looney Labs at ChiTag, so she probably has an idea of the level of support she'll need for the event. More details about that will be forthcoming after we discuss the event in more detail internally.

Just in case you don't know anything about Chitag, you can read about it here:

http://www.chitag.com/

Thanks for asking!

-- Josh