Re: [Rabbits] Upcoming Events

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 5 Oct 2006 13:59:59 -0500
Unfortunately, the Alliance Open House is a trade show - open to Manufacturers and Retailers only. It's not a public show, so there's really no link or info.  What I'll be doing is having a table to show retailers all our great games, doing demos and handing out info brochures and my business card to hopefully a lot of people.

There will be some open demo time - but that's after the booth closes, so I really won't need help.

Thanks for the offer though!  Our rabbits just ROCK!

Carol

On 10/5/06, Steven R. Black II <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Alliance Midwest Open House coming up in a couple of weeks in Fort
> Wayne, Indiana.

I'm in Indy. Where's a link for info on this. I doubt I have time this
year to help in any way, maybe next time I'll be available.

Black