Re: [Rabbits] Upcoming Events

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 5 Oct 2006 13:02:56 -0400
On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 11:51:08AM -0400, Josh Drobina wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> Are there any upcoming events at which you'll be attending and promoting
> Looney Labs games? Please let me know about them--we'd like to list all the
> upcoming events that our Rabbits will be attending on the front page of
> Wunderland.com at the bottom of the weekly update. We don't have many
> events there now, but we'd love to help promote the fact that you'll be out
> Rabbitting!

It sounded like a bunch of people were going to act on the Halloween
Werewolf Challenge.  Do you want to list those in this space?  They
could either be listed individually, which shows a lot of events in a
lot of different locations, or as a single multi-location mega-event
with a link to a page on the site listing the locations and times and a
little description of what's going on.

Marc