Re: [Rabbits] Displaying our Looney Love

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Oct 2006 17:01:16 -0400

I would do it; making window clings. I have done it before, it's fun. it's be fun for younger kids too, may be better than shirt painting for the younger ones. Now. I want to get one of those KLUTZ kits for the boys and I......

Hey, when we were st origins, some guy took a picture of my son and I with purple pyramids...... is there a way we can get a copy? Ki would love that.

 ~~Kimberly
www.homeschoolblogger.com/3foldchord