Re: [Rabbits] Displaying our Looney Love

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Oct 2006 18:53:29 -0400
--On October 16, 2006  "Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I rarely wear self-painted shirts beyond the event...

what you need to do is have Alison making your Tshirts for you.  :)

my new favorite T-shirt that I wear all the time was created at this
years Origins Rabbit Crafts...

...Rabbits brought in leaves from home - for leaf printing!

Alison blocked out a peace sign shape, and did multi colored leaf prints
within the shape. It's so cool I've been thinking to scan the design and
print some up to put in the Dangling Carrot...

-Kristin