Re: [Rabbits] Displaying our Looney Love

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Oct 2006 16:33:33 -0400
You know, Looney Labs actually had a bunch of window clings made for Aquarius - they're square and feature an amalgam of the elements worked into a Looney Landscape kind of look.

We should dig those out and see if they are still clingy, and if so, make them available in the Dangling Carrot. I think a buck would be a suitable price.

I wonder if they're still in the basement...

-Alison