Re: [Rabbits] not sure where to ask....

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Oct 2006 19:37:35 -0400

I am slightly confused.....

the site doesn;t say exactly how many of each size/color comes in a tube.

There are 5 pyramids in each tube.....

are their 5 different sizes? Is each a slightly different size?

Is that the same for the solid color tubes? Would I get 5 sizes of each yellow (assuming I bought a tube of Yellow)

On 10/17/06, Dan Isaac 2 <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > From: Kimberly Terrill
> >
> > And it said color doesn't matter. So I can buy tubes of all 1 color
> > for this game, correct? (my little boy is obsessed with the color
> > yellow, I thought I could get him a tube of all yellow)
>
> From: Brian Campbell
>
> Yep, that would be fine for Martian Chess. If your son was interested
> in other Icehouse games, the Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue colors are
> the most common colors that are referred to specifically in the rules
> of various games. But for Martian Chess, all yellow should be fine.

One thing to note...

Martian Chess doesn't care about color, but each player needs
three pieces of each size. So for a 2-player game, you would
need six pieces of each size. However in a single stash, there
are only five pieces of each size.

*** So you will need to get at least two stashes. ***

(You will then be able to play Martian Chess with up to three
players since you will then have ten of each size piece.)

- Dan Isaac