Re: [Rabbits] not sure where to ask....

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Oct 2006 20:11:01 -0400
On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 07:37:35PM -0400, Kimberly Terrill wrote:

>    the site doesn;t say exactly how many of each size/color comes in a
>    tube.

There are a total of 15 pyramids in each tube.  There are 3 different
sizes of pyramid which nest together.  Each tube contains 5 such nests.

>    Is that the same for the solid color tubes? Would I get 5 sizes of
>    each yellow (assuming I bought a tube of Yellow)

The solid color tubes have 15 pyramids, 5 of each of the 3 sizes, all
the same color.

The Treehouse tubes also have 15 pyramids, 1 of each of the 3 sizes in
each of 5 different colors.  They also include a special die for playing
the game Treehouse.

Hope that clears it up for you.