Re: [Rabbits] [Event] AWAY? I: The Challenging by Shane Tilton

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 04 Nov 2006 09:12:00 -0500
Shane Tilton has submitted.
http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=shane

========
Title: AWAY? I: The Challenging
Location: Baker Center, Ohio University
Date: 2006/10/31

After the intense prep and PR campaign, we only had 8 players. We played
from an hour and stopping. There was a lot of exposure to Looney Labs
games on campus through Facebook and other web sources

Bummer!  I'm sorry so few people showed up for this!

You certainly still get your rabbit points for organizing it, even though the turnout was not what you hoped for...

Do you have any thoughts on why the marketing you did for the event did not generate more players? Were there other events going on around campus for Halloween?

The wisdom I take from this is that it's easier to organize an event that runs *at* an event that someone else has already organized, where they have already done the work of gathering a big crowd of people together in one place where you can just work on providing something fun to entertain this crowd of people who have already gathered.

Thank you Shane for trying to organize a big Halloween werewolf event...

-Kristin (who is still most certainly NOT a werewolf)