RE: [Rabbits] Chattacon 32, Chattanooga TN January 26 -28

  • From"Billy Brahma" <billybrahma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Nov 2006 03:57:00 -0500

I would assume.. Rev Bob will be joining us..

I've been talking to Dave Churvis about this convention and he was interested. I should be able to make it myself. I have little on my plate at the moment other than my small yearly event at New Years. My employment situation is still "undecided" and my secondary job options also ended up in a nice court battle ( Fl's 13th congressional district ). NBC and CNN are having a field day with what happened there and those job oppurtunities lie with the outcome of that... So ummm yeah.. I'll probably be at Chattacon.

Robert Bunn

Proud Member of:
Americans Coming Together
Democracy for America,
Georgia for Democracy
Moveon.org,
Change for America,
League of Conservation Voters

### This message is intended only for designated recipients. All content is considered the intellectual property of the author and is protected under U.S. Law. Reproduction without explicit consent by the author could lead to prosecution. All Rights Reserved. ###