Re: [Rabbits] Chattacon 32, Chattanooga TN January 26 -28

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 1 Dec 2006 18:48:36 +0000
> The AYAW? Werewolf is going to this convention.  I ran AYAW? there
> last year with a room assigned just to the game after 10 PM.
>
> >My big concern is that she was planning to attend the 12/9 (think
> >that's right) planning meeting & had already told Kristen (gaming
> >chairperson for ChattaCon) she'd run games.  So....if anyone's
> >going to that meeting, please mention the need for an area for
> >AWAY? which will hopefully be a giant pyramid area too (although I
> >don't have any yet).   I'm planning to make signs directing ppl to
> >gaming area (mainly for AYAW?), so if there are hotel issues with
> >signs being posted, I'd appreciate that info trickling down to
> >me.  :)  Please?  Don't want to upset a con hotel!  :)
> >
> >Per Anoki, Kristen mentioned something about a half price badge,
> >so there's incentive!  :)

Real briefly: Chattacon does half-price staff badges for gamemasters,
which means $20 through end of 2006.  I'll be going to the 12/9 meeting,
so I'll make sure to take the above concerns there.  Current info is
that Gaming Central is the Pennsylvania Station poolside restaurant,
which I understand should be available for 24-hour gaming...but I'll
verify this at the meeting.