Re: [Rabbits] SW-Ohio Rabbits - Looking for someone to play [with pyramids?]

  • FromJason Brannen <storyteller@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 23 Nov 2006 00:24:12 -0500
List lurker here.

I'm also in Cincinnati. I'm not into to organizing anything, but give me enough notice and I'll be happy to be there as well as provide support. I may also be able to bring a person, maybe two.

Send me more details.

--Jason

Dean McKenzie wrote:

My family might be up for a gathering. My current rabbit profile has me listed in Baltimore, but I'm currently working in Blue Ash and moving to Reading -mid December. My family is in Lebanon, and I'm fimiliar with the southern dayton/springboro/centerville area.

I'd love to learn to play Icehouse, and I know Homeworlds(can't figure out the mid/end game transitions), Ice towers, Zendo (although not good at it, and never played faced to face).

I intend to ask Ivory Tower Games (Lebanon) folks if they want me to Demo there once things settle down.

Kimberly Terrill wrote:

Chicago is a bit bigger than Dayton. (though we feel we are big.... Go Dragons!) If it says "Dayton" it's not going to be much more than a 45 minute drive. And some people have the suburb listed. I put 'in Kettering' on the email I sent out, so they can decide if it's worth the drive. Looks like we might have a little gathering in little Kettering in January! *LAURIE WRITES:- "To be fair, in Chicago sometimes that's the same distance."* ** /**** I remember those days when we lived outside of Washington DC....../ Kimberly. On 11/22/06, *TheLoneGoldfish* <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    The problem I'm having is that "Chicago, IL" is a little vauge
    regarding how far people are from me... they could be a 5 min walk
    or a 2 hour drive. I just don't know.

    -Evan

    On 11/22/06, *Kimberly Terrill* <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx