Re: [Rabbits] speaking of how long things take to ship...

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 9 Dec 2006 14:31:42 -0600
Any chance of being able to choose the shipping option "A stamp" when ordering holiday stuff or things that ship in leftover envelopes like the icehouse stash pack (did I mention how neat that was seeing recycling in action...)?

-Evan

On 12/9/06, Kristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--On December 9, 2006  Daniel wrote:

> The USPS web site says to allow 10 postal days...

that reminds me...
check out the pretty map Robin just added to our All About Shipping page:
< http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/Shipping.html>
to see how many ship days away from our warehouse you live.

Thank you everyone for playing, promoting, and buying our games!

-Kristin